Fluker’s Loose Coconut Fiber Bedding
Loose Coconut Fiber Bedding is an ideal bedding for maintaining a tropical habitat's proper humidity and it absorbs moisture with little decay. Perfect for frogs, toads, tortoises, box turtles, and other terrestrial turtles, forest dwelling lizards and snakes, and all types of invertebrates. Loose Coconut Fiber Bedding is also a good medium for egg laying and incubation. It is made from coconut husks and can be safely composted in your garden or potted plant.
- ideal substrate for naturalistic terrariums
- maintains tropical habitat's proper humidity
- naturally absorbs and breaks down odor and water products
- ideal medium for egg laying and incubation
- 100% organic and can be safely composted
- available in 5 qt. and 10 qt.