Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Healthy Cuisine Roasted Chicken & Rice Medley cat food
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Healthy Cuisine Roasted Chicken & Rice Medley combines the delicious flavors of roasted chicken and rice in a mouthwatering sauce --- the perfect balance of taste and nutrition for your cat.
- Precise balance of key nutrients deliver the appropriate amount of energy to support ideal body weight in adult cats ages 1 - 6
- High-quality protein for building lean muscles
- Made with purposeful ingredients for a flavorful, nutritious meal
- Clinically proven antioxidants, Vitamin C+E, for a healthy immune system
Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten food or Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry food.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Broth, Chicken, Pork Liver, Carrots, Rice, Spinach, Rice Starch, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Liver Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Fat, Potassium Alginate, Calcium Chloride, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Soybean Oil, Taurine, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per day - 2.8 oz (79 g) cans|
|6 (2,7)||2 1/2|
|8 (3,6)||3 1/2|
|12 (5,4)||4 1/2|
|16 (7,3)||5 1/2|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Healthy Cuisine Roasted Chicken & Rice Medley cat food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
66 kcal / 2.8 oz (79 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||33.5|
|Vitamin A||117869 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||116 ppm|
|Vitamin D||1122 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||765 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.29|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.22|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
We Also Recommend
Northwest Naturals Raw Rewards Freeze-Dried Treats for Dogs and Cats