Hill's® Science Diet® Puppy Large Breed
Hill's® Science Diet® Large Breed Puppy dry food is specially made with an optimal level of calcium for controlled bone growth, a unique developmental need of large breed puppies. Give them the best start in life so they can grow to their full potential.
- Balanced minerals for strong bones & teeth
- DHA from fish oil for healthy brain & eye development
- High-quality protein for building lean muscles
Large breed puppies (over 55 lbs when adult) up to 1 year old.
Not recommended for:
Adult or mature adult dogs.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Sorghum, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Pork Liver Flavor, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Choline Chloride, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Oat Fiber, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3970 kcal/kg (394 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||44.9|
|Vitamin C||171 ppm|
|Vitamin E||785 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.34|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.27|
|Chondroitin Sulphate||1398 ppm|