Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Chicken & Vegetable Stew Dog Food
Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Small & Mini Chicken & Vegetable Stew provides nutrition to improve everyday ability to get up and go
- A proprietary blend of ingredients supports brain health, interaction, energy & vitality
- Promotes a healthy coat with Vitamin E and Omega-6 fatty acids
- Easy-to-digest ingredients for healthy digestion
Adult dogs 7+ years of age.
Not recommended for:
Puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Puppy, Hill’s Science Diet Puppy Small Bites or Hill’s Science Diet Puppy Small Paws dry dog food.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Broth, Chicken, Pork Liver, Rice, Carrots, Rice Starch, Green Peas, Dextrose, Egg Product, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Potassium Alginate, Calcium Chloride, Powdered Cellulose, Flaxseed, Choline Chloride, Fish Oil, Guar Gum, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Citrus Pulp, Spinach, Monosodium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Lipoic Acid, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), L-Carnitine, Natural Flavors.
|Weight of Dog - lbs||Amount per Day - 12.5 oz (354 g) cans|
|20 (9,1)||1 3/4|
|30 (14)||2 1/2|
|50 (23)||3 1/2|
|120 (54)||6 3/4|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Chicken & Vegetable Stew dog food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
286 kcal / 12.5 oz (354 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||55.0|
|Vitamin C||434 ppm|
|Vitamin E||1494 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.83|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.73|
|Chondroitin Sulphate||29 ppm|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
We Also Recommend
Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Chihuahua Adult Dry Dog Food
Hill's® Natural Fruity Crunchy Snacks with Cranberries & Oatmeal Dog Treat